Questions About Your Order?
Please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will help you. Email us at email@example.com or call +27 61 432 3403. Our contact hours are Weekdays 9:00am – 4:30pm.
We deliver in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London and other regions throughout South Africa. Actual shipping is processed 24 hours after payment is made or proof of payment is sent. This could be either to your address or nearest Post Office/Postnet (dependant on courier method selected). Shipping is only applicable on weekdays (excluding public holidays).
We respect your personal information and endeavor at all times to comply with the Data Protection legislation which is in force from time to time. We need certain of your information (including your name, ID number, delivery address, email address and/or contact number) to verify your identity when making online purchases, and to ensure that you receive the products purchased by you (and in this regard, you understand that we will need to disclose certain of such information to our courier company). Information may be stored manually or electronically. Any personal information you give us will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All data and personal information that we receive from you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration Notification.
We use the information provided by you to:
- Process any order or enquiry by you.
- For statistical purposes to establish the popularity of product ranges to ensure ongoing availability of popular products.
- To administer our business.
- To notify you of any product developments which may be of interest to you, but only if you have opted to receive such updates.
There may be circumstances where we may share some of your data with third parties:
- In the unlikely event that our business may be sold to another company then the data records that make up part of our business will be transferred.
We do occasionally make names and addresses available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to.
Wale Mandla Pty Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Wale Mandla Pty Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Wale Mandla Pty Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For
more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Wale Mandla Pty Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Wale Mandla Pty Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Wale Mandla Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Wiltrix Pty Ltd private companybased in South Africa trading as
Wiltrix Pty Ltd and with registration number 2016/088019/07
Physical Address: 374 Albert Road, Shop 14
Salt Circle Arcade, Saltriver
Cape Town 7925
Contact No. +27 61 432 3403
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27 61 432 3403
Unsubscribing from newsletter and promotional emails
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the www.walemandla.co.za website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.walemandla.co.za. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
To register with www.walemandla.co.za you must be over 18 years of age. If you are under 18 you must have parental permission to register. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Please contact us via email should you wish to return/exchange any item purchased. Once your return has been logged you will receive an email to arrange a suitable method of collection.
- Please ensure that the item(s) are packed in the packaging they were received in, or that they are easily identifiable with the inclusion of the order number associated to that item.
- Collection and return to our Head Office can take up to 4 working days for Main Centers and 7 working days for Outlying/Regional areas from date of logging return.
Important notes regarding returning items:
- We will accept returns logged within a 7 working day return period free of charge
- Should you wish to return something after the 7 days you will be liable for the additional courier fees. We cannot accept returns after 14 days.
- Please note we do not facilitate any cash refunds but we will retain your credit for future purchase.
- We accept one exchange per item. Once received in our warehouse your return will be processed and an exchange will be made and your item will be re-shipped to your nearest Post Office/Post Net, at our cost.
- All products can only be returned for credit/exchange on a basis of size. These products need to be returned in their original packaging with all labels attached.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, www.walemandla.co.za uses Secure Scoot Layer (SSL) Technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send us over the Internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the bottom of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration. We will take all reasonable care to keep your order secure, but in the absence of our sole negligence we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any of your data, including credit card details that you have provided.
Intellectual property & Copyright
The copyright in the material contained in the website, together with the website design, text and graphics and their selection and arrangement and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to www.walemandla.co.za, its subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission.